Saturday, January 2, 2010

Introduction.

I can't believe the year is over. I'm glad the year is over, but still can't believe it. I wrote the title for this blog a couple of months ago, and I thought that I would put my status updates from the year together. Then, things happened, and I didn't ever get around to it, and other people started to do the same thing. I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon at first, but then I remembered that I have no shame, so jumping on bandwagons doesn't really effect me. So, I went back, did my copy and paste thing, and then I ran into my next problem. I, over the past year, had compiled over twelve pages of status updates. TWELVE PAGES. That's gross. Since I figured that no one would be able to go through a dissertation of "Christine Hammond does this" "Christine Hammond thinks that" (let's face it, twelve pages is a big commitment) even if they wanted to, I broke them up into categories. So, here they are. The best of '09.

No comments:

Post a Comment